lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Conversation

lim peh ka li kong

Last weekend, after our dinner, the following conversation was heard:

Old Beng: 老婆,can don’t ask me to wash the plates or not?

Cha-bo-lang: 哼!I am only testing you la, now I know your 衰款 pattern, I have already washed the plates liao lah.

Old Beng: ,I am only joking la, I actually love to wash plates one but then since you already washed them, then ok lor. (lim peh 偷偷 smiling in my heart)

Cha-bo-lang: I am also joking, the plates are still not washed, go and wash them now.

Wah-lao eh, kena tricked.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home