lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday 2008

lim peh ka li kong

Today is my cha-bo-lang's birthday and I think I failed as her hubby cos I did not buy her any presents, no cake and also no flowers.

All I did last night, when the time past 12 midnight, was wishing her a happy birthday.

To my wife:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

From Lao Beng

lim peh kong wan liao

Note: Apart from my mum and my sister, Xorpheus sms-ed to wish my cha-bo-lang Happy Birthday, thanks dude.

Birthday Post 2007 and Birthday Post 2006
Related Posts with Thumbnails

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home